AverageGreen AverageGreen

Well, there isn't a whole lot going on. The arm's movement looks smooth.

Tomb Raider Revolution Tomb Raider Revolution

ok, so I didn't get the joke. But people saying that it's great animation... well not everyone just the post that's visible to me at this very moment. This animation is not very good. I usually excuse poor animation for good writing or humor but this had neither.

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

I find the poeple defending this guy humorous.

Bob's typical life Bob's typical life

I don't understand what you're trying to get at here.

But sound wise, I like the crowd noises.

Good use of depth of field.

(2003)Hulky (2003)Hulky

Arsonist, I don't know how you want to put down a flash that was made 9 years before your said event. As unfortunate as said event may have been.

As for this flash, it is a classic in my heart, a real newgrounds original.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

This could have been much better.

I'm not saying this wasn't good. But your animation was choppy. It looked like it was just key frames. Add some between and use variable frame speeds to get this looking smoother.

Also the music sounded like it was ripped from the movie, so it didn't sound very nice. Some sound FX could have helped sell this animation better as well.

But as for the concept, I loved this.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This is the best use of Typography I have ever

seen

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

This is what flash can be capable of

Excellent! This is some high level animation and story telling. You've delivered another great addition to the Brackenwood epic. I am very much looking forward to the conclusion.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

... Vinnie ...

You are truly an amazing Imagineer. You are a brilliant person and what ever it is that is taking your time from are is missing out on your true talent. I cannot express how magical this flash made me feel. It serves as a reminder of why I look up to you. You don't think like the rest of the world and THAT is fantastic. I love your work with all my heart and I look to it for inspiration.

Attracted Attracted

Excellent

This was great. I loved the effects and the choreography. and whitestripes... just epic.

And the voice acting was done quite well.

nice work!